June 8, 2012

Facebook + Blog Design



Okay fabulous followers, I've got a new way for you to show your support! I've just created a Facebook page for the blog. I'll be posting blog updates there as well as other links & lovely random bits that don't make it here. You can like it here (there's now a tab in the sidebar as well). I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate your support! So a huge thanks in advance ;) 

On which note: If you've been following me up until this point you will have noticed that I've finally implemented some long over-due design changes to make the page a little easier to navigate. A huge thanks to Sue of As It Seems Designs for all the work she put into creating this look & the endless emails back & forth! Like any website it's a work in progress. To make sure things are perfect as possible for you lovely readers I would appreciate any feedback or constructive criticisms you may have! :)

Last but not least, a few words on the look above: This is a typical errand-running outfit for me. It's pretty much a jumble of my favourite & most comfortable pieces thrown together. On the rare occasion that I wear jeans I like to pair them with heels to dress them up & throw some brights or prints into the mix. This particular day I chose the brightest of bright bags, my fluro pink Cambridge satchel; & added a touch of glitz with my beloved Spike the Punch necklace! How do you jazz up your errand-wear?

I was wearing:
Turquoise Batwing top - Piko1988, via Nastygal
Dark legging jeans - Banana Republic
Pink fluro bag - Cambridge Satchel Company (here)
Rainey necklace - Spike the Punch
Pointy-toed heels - Spring (old)
Wayfarers - Ray Ban

35 comments:

  1. stunning outfit! and i always have to repeat you're gorgeous!
    -Bea

    http://fantasy-meets-reality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!!!!
    xo
    Olivia
    http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the text in your header and your signature at the bottom of your posts! Your outfit is lovely, I love the colour of the top, it's exactly like one I would wear when I want to be comfortable yet stylish :) xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new blog design, clean and simple... my favorite kind!

    And I'm hopping over to "like" you on Facebook, if you like, feel free to "like" me back! :)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, I just realized the link doesn't work! Uh oh... just thought I'd let ya know! :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're soooo gorgeous my love!<333

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful and bold colour combo! i love pink and blue together;)
    kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Shawna, I love this bright look! That bag and necklace are perfect touches for errand-running in style :)
    Haha, and I think the revamped design is really attractive! You're making me want to redo my blog...haha, did Sue help you for free? Just curious...aha

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww here's the pretty necklace again (at least I suppose I've seen this here before.. =) Really cute look! I love how you combine multiple bright colours. I should try that out too sometimes :)

    Have an amazing weekend !

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. the blue and shocking pink stand out together...what a great combo!!!!
    very chic my dear! x

    Find me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this outfit is so gorgeous! so bright and colourful! amazing styling!

    x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. great new look and fantastic outfit

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous look! I totally adore your satchel!

    I like your FB page darling, looks good! It would be amazing if you like mine as well ;)

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, ich liebe dein neues Blogdesign! Sieht wirklich sehr gut aus! Und deine Kette ist auch wunderschön!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great bag!

    GTBB,
    Bad Joan
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely colors ! Great choises of details ! and like always it looks pretty on you !
    xx

    http://www.jerseychase.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this necklace!

    http://rebucomcafe.blogspot.com.br/2012/06/wishlist-de-junho.htmlv

    ReplyDelete
  18. Big fan of all that colour! I agree: sometimes you need that extra pop to jazz up an errand outfit. You've definitely accomplished that here! Love that bag :)

    I've got a giveaway going on right now to celebrate my 1 year blogiversary. Come over and enter if you like!

    ~Britta

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the bag and the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the outfit u have glammed up the jeans perfectly i dont wear them that much either. Love the shoes they look like great errand shoes not to high. Great blog layout good for you kisses from Dublin xx leonie.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG, another gorgeous outfit! <3<3
    Love your bag and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that Cambridge Satchel Company bag. I'm thinking about getting the smaller version. Really cute outfit.

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look so cute in this outfit, love the pop of neon! the design of the blog is looking great! im sad to say sometimes when i go for comfort i go all the way comfort like don't look at me comfort hahahahhah


    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving the blogs new look !
    This outfit is gorgeous especially the satchel.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I totally like your sunnies and shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really nice!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the new blog look!
    And I love your casual errand-look as well. I thought of you this weekend: I was at Marshall's with my mom shopping for a quick gift for my cousin and she spotted a neon pink (perhaps it's just hot pink) satchel just like this one but smaller! It was only $20 so I purchased it immediately! I loooove it :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey shawna!! Great post, you look lovely, however, i cant say the same for the blog layout!!!

    there are jsut too many different font types ( and the post header font just seems too different) and your blog header is way too bold! I hate critisizing, but I really think it just needs more flow!!!!

    <3 kris

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)