November 1, 2011

Hello November!

Good evening everyone!

Just wanted to do a quick post before bed. I'm working the next several days in a row so photo op's may be few and far between until the weekend (however fingers crossed this isn't the case!). On another note... how can it possibly be November already?! No idea where the time is going, but I'm started to seriously worry about finishing up my coursework in a timely manner...

Apart from that though, things are just peachy :) Halloween weekend was relaxing and filled with festive fun (hellooo alliteration). This week is Vancouver Fashion Week and I'm looking forward to attending some of the shows this weekend, on which I'll be sure to keep you all updated!

The following pictures were taken just before the ''Roger Daltrey presents The Who's Tommy'' concert I attended last week. The concert itself was fantastic and made for quite an enjoyable evening. Roger Daltrey has quite evidently lost nothing with age. I chose this simple and comfortable outfit knowing the type of eclectic crowd who would be in attendance. This shirt, ordered the past summer from Nastygal, is one of my all-time favourites (not to mention the absolutely most comfortable); likewise the Silver jeans. I also wore a blazer H&M blazer and knit circle scarf from Asos, not seen in these quick photos. My apologies for the poor quality photo's!




I was wearing:
Turquoise batwing top - Nastygal
Lace distressed jeans - Silver Jeans Co.
Glitter ballet flats - Spring
Gold multi-chain necklace - Forever 21


Hope you all have a lovely evening! Cheers :)
<3 Shawna

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit sweetie!!! Love that colour blue on you!!!

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)