November 29, 2011

Christmas Wishlist

There are only 25 days, 5 hours, & 6 minutes until Christmas…. but who's counting? :) My outfit of the day had some cute festive elements, but the minute I was ready to shoot it outside the rain began. As such, I've officially declared it a cosy xmas movie + Noel Nog kinda night! 

In lieu of a look of the day post here is my Christmas Wishlist, which I've been meaning to post lately anyways! I've been thinking long & hard about a lot of things I'd like this year for Christmas, but ultimately I'm really in need of some versatile pieces for my wardrobe.... and an umbrella (I'm probably about the only Vancouverite that doesn't own one). 

Christmas Wishlist 1





I know colour-wise this set doesn't look very festive, but I feel these pieces would make the perfect additions to my winter wardrobe! The black Marc by Marc Jacobs bag I'm desperately in need of, as all my bags seem to be uncanny shades of brown & pink. As for coloured trousers, I've been on the search for some all season with no luck in this city. These glitter boots by Topshop aren't the only glittery footwear I've got my eye on for Christmas, but seem the most practical weather-wise. As for the 2 outerwear pieces; I have also been on a desperate search for a perfect faux fur vest & a coat that isn't black/form-fitting. These 2 beauties definitely fit the bill! 

And there you have it, a rough idea of what lovely items are on my mind for Christmas! What do you think about my choices? What pieces are you wishing for this holiday season?

It's holiday movie marathon time for me - hope you all have a fabulous night! <3 

13 comments:

  1. oh my lord!! I want EVERYTHING!! specially the silver boots :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love LOVE those pink pants! great wish list.

    xx

    H
    http://www.thefashionhash.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those colored pants and the sparkle shoes. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love these items you have chosen especially that coat! :) I hope you get all these beautiful things for christmas :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pieces are so you!:) esp the mustard turban.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that vest! I usually fear pieces like this, but it would be such a great finishing note for so many ensembles. Great blog, following now!

    acleanercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with everything in this selection, especially that beautiful mustard turban and coat. Stunning selection :)

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cannot wait until xmas - excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pieces here, especially the yellow/mustard tuban! and faux fur :)

    followed you back love :)

    www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  10. very smart collection! including all trends for thins winte! it is already december, hope you get what you want sooon!! ;))


    =======
    From http://www.checkmyfashion.com/
    An Online Wardrobe for worldwide Fashion Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you do settle down in Europe some day, if that's your dream. :) Oh, and I love that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your wishlist! fabulous!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for your lovelies comment! I'm following you now :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)