October 9, 2011

Thanksgiving Sunday

As per usual my holiday plans didn't quite work out, but a lovely day was had nonetheless! I had planned it all out... a nice day trip to Granville Island to stock up on fresh veggies at the market, a glorious vegan feast... To make a long story short, Granville Island did not happen, I couldn't contact my mom for her delicious layered casserole recipe, and I forgot to thaw the tofurky - brilliant I know haha (hilariously enough, the tofurky package had secondary directions in bold 'If you forgot to thaw the tofurky roast...' - I guess that's for silly folks like me :)  In the end I managed to make a tasty vegan pot pie & some chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, so our tummies were satisfied regardless. 


These photos were shot on our way to the grocery store to stock up on muffin ingredients:


 





Pumpkin muffins in the making - Relocation, Relocation reruns in the background hehe :)
~~~
I was wearing:
Military green jacket - Primark (old)
Cognac leather shorts - Vila, ASOS
Tshirt stolen from Matt - Urban Outfitters
Tights - House of Holland
Heart necklace - Tiffany's
Oxfords - Forever 21
Matte-finish sunnies - Ray Ban 


1 comment:

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)